Royal Caribbean: 14 Nights Canaries and North Africa

I’ve been offline for almost two weeks. My hard drive stopped functioning and fixing it was very Mercury Retrograde.

Prior to my forced vacation, I made one decision on a  trip and it was the Japan: Hands-on Tour from Inside Japan.

I have just made another decision.

I will go on a September 29, 2017, cruise from Royal Caribbean on Navigator of the Seas.

Day Ports of Call Arrival Departure
Sunday, October 8, 2017 Madeira (funchal), Portugal 7:00 am 4:00 pm
Monday, October 9, 2017 Cruising
Tuesday, October 10, 2017 La Coruna, Spain 1:00 pm 8:00 pm
Wednesday, October 11, 2017 Cruising
Thursday, October 12, 2017 Paris (le Havre), France 7:00 am 9:00 pm
Friday, October 13, 2017 Southampton, England 5:30 am

I made this decision on Saturday after I downloaded the Royal Caribbean excursion brochure. I  researched the Royal Caribbean offerings vs. private excursions to determine how easy or hard it would be to see what I wanted.  Once I determined that I could see what I wanted, I checked Cayole.  As mentioned in other posts, Cayole is a great tool for determining if the price of a cruise will get cheaper. Cayole said to wait, this cruise will get cheaper.  See below for current prices.

Interior Oceanview Balcony Suite