Holiday cruise season is fast approaching. What should you wear? Below are my top 5 items for the pear-shaped girl.
1. The Swimsuit Swim dresses are for your mother. Unless it is this Profile by Gottex Enchantment Bandeau One Piece Swimsuit. I have it in black and it looks amazing. Also, it comes with removable and adjustable straps.
2. The Caftan Dress Caftan dresses make you look long and the flowing skirt makes thighs and hips look lean. The black caftan dress is Rachel Pally.
3. The Sailor Pants It is hard finding a summery pant when crops only make your hips and thighs look wider. The sailor pant from Ralph Lauren is a great option.
4. The Little Black Dress Avid cruisers can dress up a black dress by adding a scarf, a jacket or a broach. You will only wear it to dinner. This fit and flare black dress from Karen Kane always does the trick for me.
5. The Evening Gown Depending on the length of your cruise, you will have one or more formal nights. I have a dress very similar to this JS Collection V back dress, it really looks good on.